Become a Corporate or Foundation Sponsor
Help improve the health and welfare of our communities, one woman at a time. Whether you engage employees to donate their time or expertise, or sponsor one of our exciting fundraising events—your contribution helps Stepping Stone provide care for women in early recovery from alcohol addiction.
Stepping Stone works diligently to be self-sufficient through our work with community partners. Your contributions help to make up our operating shortfall, contribute to the repair and improvements of the property, and provide programs and services for our residents.
Help Stepping Stone make a difference in the lives of women seeking lasting sobriety:
- Provide a cash contribution.
- Provide an internship for women who have resided at Stepping Stone for a minimum of 6 months.
- Include us in your employee volunteer program. We always need help with events!
- Set up a matching gift program for employees.
- Sponsor one of our events.
- Donate your expertise.
For more information about becoming a corporate or foundation sponsor, please contact Marcy Kapsinow, Executive Director, at (415) 751-5921 or email@example.com.